What is a Cambridge test?
- Cambridge is an English language test that covers reading, writing, speaking, and listening for children and adults ages 7 and up. It shows how well the English skills are being developed.
- It is internationally known and accepted and tests the whole child.
- It makes learning/testing English fun (Young Learners).
- It is accepted at top universities in Thailand (KET/PET).
- Must be completed 6 weeks prior to the exam.
- Payment must be paid within 7 days of registration.
- Bank Transfer.